Completely transform your space by hanging a Napoleon Allure 72 Electric Fireplace. The Allure 72" is a work of art, easily hang it on the wall and plug it in to create instant luxury. The sparkling glass ember bed reflects the beautiful flames; flames that can be refreshing blue, sunny orange, or something in between. Control mood and temperature easily with the included remote control. Protruding only 5" off the wall when hung, or fully recessed, the Allure 72" Electric Fireplace only adds to your space. Ideal for anywhere a gas fireplace can't go, an Allure Electric Fireplace easily adds shine and luxury to your space.
- Features front vents within the sleek design
- Can be fully recessed into the wall for a flush appearance or easily hang on the wall with a built-in bracket
- Ultra slim design, 5" depth makes it one of the slimmest wall mounts in the industry
- Paintable cord cover included (covers cord and can be painted to blend in with existing decor)
- Crystal clear cube ember bed accents the flame
- Feature the option of both blue or orange flame, or a combination of both
- Convenient remote control (controls flame intensity, flame color option, blower, heat output and timer)
- High intensity LED lights provide day or night intensity and require no servicing
- Easy access manual on/off switch
- Easy installation with a built-in mounting bracket simply hang, plug and play
- On screen controls dim after 10 seconds disappearing completely off screen
|Dimensions||21 5/8"H x 72"W x 5"D|
|Installation||Wall Mount, Partial Recess, Fully Recessed|
How will this fireplace be sent to my house?
The Allure 72 fireplace will be shipped via freight truck. The fireplace will be securely packaged in a wooden crate and inspected before it leaves our facilities. For this type of delivery it is necessary for you or someone you choose to be available at the time and place of the delivery. Read more about how freight shipping works on our FAQ page.
Can this fireplace be recessed into the wall?
Yes, the Allure 72 can be wall mounted, partially recessed or fully recessed. Check out the excerpts from the installation manual in the images above to see how the Allure 72 can be installed using the included wall bracket or building it into the wall
What are the electrical requirements?
The Allure 72 is equipped with a standard plug for any outlet, it requires a 15 AMP, 120 Volt circuit. It is not required, but recommended that the circuit be dedicated, as additional electrical draw from other appliances may trip the breaker. The Allure 72 can also be hard wired, you can see the hard wiring instructions in the images above.
What's the difference between the Allure and the Allure Phantom?
The difference between the two models is that the Allure has a glass face, which gives it a gloss appearance, while the Allure Phantom has a mesh front, which creates a matte appearance and eliminates the glare from the glass face.
How much does it cost to use the heater?
That depends on your electricity rates. The current average is $0.12/KWH, the Allure 72 uses 1.5 Kw/H on high, so it will cost around $0.18/Hour to operate.
|Warning CA residents-Prop 65|
FAQ's - Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Hi. Do you have the Napoleon Allure 72” with a stainless steel frame instead of black??
At this point, the only available option is the glass face with gloss black trim. We don't currently have any linear electric fireplaces with a stainless steel frame. Thanks for your question!