Transform your space by simply hanging the Allure Phantom 60 Electric Fireplace, no gas specialist needed. Control comfort and mood with the touch of a button. Adjust flame height and instantly transition between cool blue, bright orange, or a combination of both. Drink in the sparkling glass ember bed and flames without glare or reflections thanks to a matte surround and mesh front. This wall hanging fireplace protrudes only 5" into your space when hung, and can be installed, fully recessed, for an even more custom look. Ideal for your condo, office, or anywhere else a traditional fireplace can't go, renew your living space with a luxurious Allure Phantom 60 Electric Fireplace.
- Matte surround and mesh trim front eliminates reflections
- Can be fully recessed into the wall for a flush appearance or easily hang on the wall with a built-in bracket
- Paintable cord cover included (covers cord and can be painted to blend in with existing decor)
- High intensity LED lights provide day or night intensity and require no servicing
- On screen controls dim after 10 seconds disappearing completely off screen
- Simply plugs into a 120V wall outlet or can be hard wired
- Features front vents within the sleek design
- Ultra slim design, 5" depth makes it one of the slimmest wall mounts in the industry
- Crystal clear cube ember bed accents the flame
- Feature the option of both blue or orange flame, or a combination of both
- Convenient remote control (controls flame intensity, flame color option, blower, heat output and timer)
- Easy access manual on/off switch
|Dimensions||21 5/8"H x 60"W x 5 1/3"D|
|Installation||Wall Mount, Partial Recess, Fully Recessed|
How will this fireplace be sent to my house?
The Phantom 60 fireplace is usually shipped via freight truck. The fireplace will be securely packaged and inspected before it leaves our facilities. For this type of delivery it is necessary for you or someone you choose to be available at the time and place of the delivery. Read more about how freight shipping works on our FAQ page.
Can this fireplace be recessed into the wall?
Yes, the Phantom 60 can be wall mounted, partially recessed or fully recessed. Check out the excerpts from the installation manual in the images above to see how the Phantom 60 can be installed using the included wall bracket or building it into the wall
What are the electrical requirements?
The Phantom 60 is equipped with a standard plug for any outlet, it requires a 15 AMP, 120 Volt circuit. It is not required, but recommended that the circuit be dedicated, as additional electrical draw from other appliances may trip the breaker. The Phantom 60 can also be hard wired, you can see the hard wiring instructions in the images above.
What's the difference between the Allure and the Allure Phantom?
The difference between the two models is that the Allure has a glass face, which gives it a gloss appearance, while the Allure Phantom has a mesh front, which creates a matte appearance and eliminates the glare from the glass face.
How much does it cost to use the heater?
That depends on your electricity rates. The current average is $0.12/KWH, the Phantom 60 uses 1.5 Kw/H on high, so it will cost around $0.18/Hour to operate.
FAQ's - Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.