Napoleon Acies 50 Linear Direct-Vent Gas Fireplace | L50N |
Free Shipping Authorized Napoleon Dealer
Call For Price Check Rapid Order Processing
IN STOCK NOW USUALLY SHIPS IN 1-2 DAYS
CHECK FOR DISCOUNTS AND PROMO CODES HERE
Free Professional Help: (844) 635-5499
With a sleek linear design and a multitude of designer options, Napoleon’s Acies™ series of linear gas fireplaces provide a complete luxurious experience, courtesy of their new Divinity™ flame pattern. The radiant glow is enjoyed with the included topaz glass bead ember bed with the option of adding Beach Fire, Shore Fire, Mineral Rock media enhancement kits and more, including Premium Birch Logs.
The Acies 50 includes the basic black safety barrier and Topaz glass ember bed. This fireplace can be installed as a clean face fireplace and does not require any additional surrounds or faces.
- Black Standard Safety Barrier included
- SIT Proflame II system (remote not included)
- Available in Natural Gas and Propane
- Up to 30,000 BTU's
- Easy access air control for fast and precise air shutter adjustments
- Manual Hi/Lo flame adjustment
- Fuel saving electronic ignition with battery back-up
- Divinity™ flame pattern provides heightened peaks and valleys
- New Premium Birch Log Media Kit available
- Optional Fronts and 1" Finishing Trims available in black and stainless steel
- Optional MIRRO-FLAME™ Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels available
- Optional media includes: Nickel Stix, Mineral Rock Kit, Shore and Beach Fire Media Kits, Glass Ember Media and Glass Beads in various colors!
- Optional eFIRE Remote App - Total control of your fireplace from the convenience of your mobile device
|BTU Input||30,000 BTU's|
|Unit Dimensions||39 11/16" H x 65 5/16" W x 17 11/16"D
|Glass Viewing Area||18 5/8" H x 52 3/4" W|
1. Am I required to purchase a surround with the fireplace?
No, the Acies series is designed as a clean face fireplace, the surrounds are an optional accessory. You can order the Acies 50 as is, with the included Topaz glass embers or you can add additional options from the Acies 50 Accessories page.
2. How will the fireplace be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All fireplaces are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere. For more information on the delivery process visit our FAQ page.
3. The picture shows logs and stones, are those included?
No, the Acies 50 comes standard with Topaz glass embers only, the log and stone kits are optional accessories designed to enhance the look of your fireplace. You can find them and other media kits on the accessories page.
4. How is the fireplace vented?
The L50 is typically vented using Napoleon's 5x8 venting components, you can find them here. We have assembled a complete vent kit for situations where the vent will have a short rise and turn to a horizontal termination (when the fireplace is installed on an exterior wall). If you need help designing the venting system let us know with an email or a phone call and we can assemble a custom solution for your situation.
5. Have another question? Feel free to chat, call, email or use the question and answer system below!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have a gas fire place now but it doesn’t put out much heat? I sat next to one of your gas fire places at bread company and it out out so much heat. What would I need to do to get that?
There is no way to increase the heat output of your current gas fireplace. The only way to increase the heat output would be to replace your current gas fireplace with a different model with higher BTU's. Depending on your current installation it may not be a very difficult job to replace the existing fireplace with a new model. Please let us know if you would like some assistance with finding the right fireplace for you. Thanks for your question! firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, can the 50LV have a blower installed on it?
Neither the L50 Acies or LV50 Vector gas fireplaces can accept a traditional blower. You can install the LHAD heat distribution kit. The LHAD is an external blower with a variable speed switch which pulls heat from the fireplace though a flexible duct. You can have the heat blow into the same room or into an alternate room. Thanks for your question!