Napoleon AlluraVision 60 Inch Deep Wall Mounted Electric Fireplace | NEFL60CHD
Free Shipping Authorized Napoleon Dealer
Call For Price Check Rapid Order Processing
AVAILABLE NOW SHIPS IN 2-3 DAYS
CHECK FOR DISCOUNTS AND PROMO CODES HERE
Free Professional Help: (844) 635-5499
See the fireplace, not the frame with Napoleon’s Alluravision™ Series linear electric fireplaces. They stand out from the rest with their nearly frameless viewing area which highlights the unique flame colors. Set the mood with yellow, orange, blue and multicolor flames with the push of a button. Easy to use, this electric fireplace is plug and play - just hang on the wall and plug it in. The Alluravision™ 60 Deep can also be hardwired to 120V or 240V. Comes standard with a crystal media ember bed and remote control. The NIGHT LIGHT™ and glass media with driftwood make beautiful additions to the deep model. Napoleon’s Alluravision™ Series linear electric fireplaces are about adding the fireplace, and not the frame to your favorite room.
- South Beach Log Set Included
- Crystal clear cube ember bed included
- Up to 9,000 BTU’s and 2,800 Watts - warms up to 800 sq. ft.
- Simply plugs into a 120V wall outlet or can be hard wired to 120V or 240V.
- Can be fully recessed into the wall for a flush appearance or easily hang on the wall with a built-in bracket
- Six different ember bed color options; White, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow and Purple
- Five different flame speed options
- Four flame brightness options
- Four flame color options; blue, orange and multi-color
- Paintable cord cover included (covers cord and can be painted to blend in with existing décor)
- High intensity LED lights provide day or night intensity and require no servicing
- On screen controls dim after 10 seconds disappearing completely off screen
- Whisper quiet blower with boost function included
- Full feature remote control included (controls flame speed, color, brightness, blower, heat output and timer)
- When turning the appliance on and off the flames gradually start and stop
|Dimensions||17 5/16"H x 62 9/16"W x 6 1/6"D|
|BTU Output||up to 9,000|
|Watts||up to 2800|
Wall Mount, Partial Recess, Fully Recessed
Do I need to order any accessories for this fireplace?
No, the Alluravision 60 Deep includes a clear cube ember bed and South Beach log set. If you prefer, you can purchase different color glass embers available on the Alluravision Accessories page.
How will this fireplace be sent to my house?
The Alluravision 60 Deep fireplace will be shipped via freight truck or standard ground service. For freight delivery, it is necessary for you or someone you choose to be available at the time and place of the delivery. Read more about how freight shipping works on our FAQ page.
Can this fireplace be recessed into the wall?
Yes, the Alluravision 60 Deep can be wall mounted, partially recessed or fully recessed. Check out the excerpts from the installation manual in the images above to see how the Alluravision 60 Deep can be installed using the included wall bracket or building it into the wall
What are the electrical requirements?
The Alluravision 60 Deep is equipped with a standard plug for any outlet, it requires a 15 AMP, 120 Volt circuit. It is not required, but recommended that the circuit be dedicated, as additional electrical draw from other appliances may trip the breaker. The Alluravision 60 Deep can also be hard wired, you can see the hard wiring instructions in the images above.
How much does it cost to use the heater?
That depends on your electricity rates. The current average is $0.12/KWH, the Alluravision 60 Deep uses 2.8 Kw/H on high, so it will cost around $0.34/Hour to operate at maximum heat.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hello, What is the warranty? Can you buy an extended warranty? Thx, Napoleon AlluraVision 60 Inch Deep Wall Mounted Electric Fireplace | NEFL60CHD
Napoleon just increased the warrany for most electric fireplaces. Parts are now covered by a two year warranty and they added labor coverage for the first year as well. So the first year is parts and labor, the second year is parts only. We don't currently offer extended warranties. Thanks for your question!
Where are the vents on NEFL60HD and is the depth the only difference between this model and NEFL60CHS?
The heater is located behind the firebox in the top middle. The heat blows out of the center top, just above the glass, below the trim. The other differences between the CHD and CHS model is that the Deep version includes a log set, has an accent light which shines down from the top and has the option to be wired to 240V for a more powerful heater. Thanks for your question!