North Country Fire | Employment Opportunities
We are one of the Biggest (and best 😉) retailers of Gas and Electric Fireplaces in the US. Exciting opportunities to learn/train and advance your career. Have a look below and Find out how you can join our team today!
-Currently Hiring for E-commerce Customer Support and Sales Representative - September 6, 2023
Las Vegas, NV
Starting $40,000 based on experience and assessment + commission
Full health, vision, and dental insurance.
We are looking for a customer service representative for E-commerce. A customer service representative will provide product information, including technical aspects of products, process online orders, assist customers with shipping logistics and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency. Customer interactions will take place primarily by phone but also email and various chat functionalities.
All customer interactions will be managed in our CRM. CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. A system or strategy for managing client interactions, dealing with future and current customers, optimizing and systematizing relationships. Experience with Salesforce is a huge plus but not required. We are willing to train the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will be willing to participate in training, on-site, potentially off-site and outside work hours, to learn technical details regarding products and subjects/methods pertaining to product installation. This will include learning how to read installation manuals, simple technical drawings, specification sheets and displaying an ability to convey this information to customers in an easy to understand and friendly manner. As well as any skills that are required to communicate efficiently while handling the tools and platforms necessary for the job. We will pay for all training/classes.
- Manage incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Manage leads and accounts in CRM
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
Skills (preferred but not required)
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM(salesforce ideally) systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively