Napoleon Starfire HDX40NT-2 Top Direct Vent High Definition Gas Fireplace
Free Shipping Authorized Napoleon Dealer
Call For Price Check Rapid Order Processing
IN STOCK NOW USUALLY SHIPS IN 1-2 DAYS
CHECK FOR DISCOUNTS AND PROMO CODES HERE
Free Professional Help: (844) 635-5499
Inspired by traditional masonry details and created with Napoleon’s state-of-the-art gas fireplace technology, the deluxe Napoleon High Definition X 40 Gas Fireplace offers the ultimate in performance and design. The clean face front allows a full view of the impressive 40″ wide firebox with your choice of either fine detailed PHAZER® logs and charcoal embers or a river rock ember bed. The exclusive NIGHT LIGHT™ accents the firebox even when the fireplace is off. A perfect investment for your lifestyle and your home.
- Your choice of exquisite, fine detailed PHAZER® logs and charcoal embers or a stunning river rock media tray with satin chrome decorative fender
- Exclusive NIGHT LIGHT™ feature comes standard with the unit
- 54% flame/heat adjustment for maximum comfort and efficiency
- Fuel saving electronic ignition with battery back-up
- Back-up control system ensures reliable use, even during power failures
- Safety Screen Included
- Media enhancement kits of colored glass (amber, blue, black and red) are designed to enhance the river rock firebox base
- Choice between Four-sided frame in painted black and Premium scalloped steel door frame
- An impressive Newport™ decorative brick panel, Sandstone brick panel, or a Mayan Desert™ Sandstone brick panel add to the traditional design
- MIRRO-FLAME™ Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels are available
- Remote control comes standard
- Certified for bedrooms, bathrooms, sitting rooms and mobile homes
- Optional Classic Resolution decorative front available in black, brushed nickel or brushed copper finishes. Also available with black accents curved or straight
- Optional media enhancement kits include Beach Fire and Mineral Rocks
- Natural Gas or Propane
- Tall flame technology
|BTU Input||Up to 40,000|
41"h x 40 1/2"w x 20 7/8"d
1. Why am I required to purchase a safety barrier with the fireplace at additional cost?
The safety barrier is what gives the fireplace it's finished look while also protecting against accidental burns. The safety barriers are an additional cost due to the wide range of prices for the different options.
2. How will the fireplace be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All fireplaces are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere. For more information on the delivery process visit our FAQ page.
3. The picture shows logs and rocks, are those included?
The log set is included with the HDX40, there are also two rock burners available at an additional cost, you can find them and more on the HDX40 Accessories page.
4. How is the fireplace vented?
The HDX40 is typically vented using Napoleon's 5x8 venting components, you can find them here. If you need help designing the venting system let us know with an email or a phone call and we can assemble a custom solution for your situation.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you have to always use the glass barrier? We need a direct vent fireplace but my husband wants it to look like a traditional fireplace.
Yes, you are not only required to keep the glass barrier in place, but it wouldn't function correctly without it either. Without the glass barrier you would be allowing combustion products into the house and risking carbon monoxide poisoning. If you are referring to the safety barrier, which is the screen installed over the glass to prevent burns, the manufacturers state that the safety screen always be in place when the fireplace is in operation and should not be removed or altered. Although the fireplace screens appear to take away from the effect of the fire, they are designed so that when the fireplace is in operation they are not very noticeable. Please let us know if you would like additional clarification or of any further questions you may have. Thanks for your question!