- The item must be new and unused and complete in its original packaging in resalable condition
- You must initiate the return process within 30 days of purchase
- There is no restocking fee
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org, indicate your order number, and the item from your order you would like to return as well as preferred contact information.
- When your return has been approved we will contact you by email or phone.
- You may ship your item back to the appropriate address in the method of your choosing.We recommend purchasing shipping insurance for the value of the item in the event that it is damaged during return shipping. We recommend taking pictures of your packages before shipment.
- Once we receive your item, we will verify that it is in new / unused, unopened, undamaged condition
- If and when your return is received in good condition and has been approved, your refund will be issued.
- Items marked as a final sale or "non-returnable" on the product page or during the checkout process
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty
- Items that have been used or modified in any way
- Items that are damaged
North Country Fire is not responsible for any damage which occurs to products during the unpacking or installation process (i.e. drops, scratches, dings). Please take the time to carefully remove your items from their packages.
We highly recommend purchasers hire professional contractors to install any stoves or fireplaces. North Country Fire will not be held responsible for any damage to persons or property which occurs due to incorrect installation of products.
If an item that is shipped is deemed to be non-deliverable by the shipping carrier due to an incorrect address, incorrect phone number or lack of communication by the customer, the item may be returned to our warehouses and any shipping or storage fees incurred by North Country Fire will be deducted from any refund available to the customer. This includes a circumstance where the customer is unavailable to receive the delivery within a timely manner, generally 1 week after the item has reached is destination terminal.
Exceptions to the above policy may be made at the discretion of North Country Fire.
We strive to ship orders as soon as possible after orders are placed. If you choose to cancel an order that has already begun the shipment processing stage we will refund your order less any processing fees that we incur from the cancellation. If your order has already shipped, even if the tracking numbers are not available or not currently active, we will reconsign your order to return to the warehouse it shipped from. Once received and processed we will refund your order less the additional shipping fees applied for the return shipping. To explain, we pay the shipping costs for your order up front and they are non-refundable. If you choose to cancel an order that has been shipped we are charged additional shipping fees. While we do not charge for the original shipping fees, you will be responsible for any return shipping fees.