The Ascent X 70 gas fireplace offers you a wide range of heat output and control with a remarkable flame/heat adjustment. The PHAZERAMIC advanced burner technology with infrared ember bed produces stunning flames. With a large viewing area, a realistic PHAZER log set that is rich in color and detail and Napoleon's exclusive NIGHT LIGHT, the Ascent X 70 is a one of a kind fireplace that you will be proud to have friends and family notice.
- See all available accessories here
- Includes Proflame II full function remote control, heat circulating blower with variable speed and thermostatic control.
- PHAZERAMIC advanced burner technology with infrared ember bed, produces the most radiating flames in the industry
- Realistic PHAZER logs, rich in color and detail, provide a real infrared wood log appearance
- 100% SAFE GUARD gas control system automatically and quickly shuts off the gas supply for your peace of mind
- Built in adjustable flame and heat control
- Natural gas or propane
- Exclusive NIGHT LIGHT
- Top Vent
|Dimensions||35"W x 34 1/16"H x 18 1/2"D|
1. Do I need to purchase a panel or trim kit with the fireplace?
No, these are optional accessories to enhance the look of the GX70. The fireplace can be purchased without adding any additional features, although most customers prefer to add a panel and trim kit to complete the look and feel of the installation.
2. How will the fireplace be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All fireplaces are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere. For more information on the delivery process visit our FAQ page.
3. The picture shows logs, are those included?
Yes, the logs are included with the GX70. Their are also shore fire and beach fire kits available which replace the logs with stones and driftwood. You can find these on the GX70 Accessories page.
4. How is the fireplace vented?
The GX70 is typically vented using Napoleon's 5x8 venting components, you can find them here. If you need help designing the venting system let us know with an email or a phone call and we can assemble a custom solution for your situation.
|Warning CA residents-Prop 65|
FAQ's - Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Is this unit totally zero clearance? We would like to set it on a hardwood floor with out a hearth stone and wrap a wood mantel around the unit. No tile or stone surround.
This unit is not a zero clearance fireplace. The fireplace can be set on a hardwood floor without a hearth stone, but it must be finished with non-combustible material such as tile or stone. The requirements are non-combustible materials must be used to at least 3 inches on each side and at least 6-3/4 inches above the fireplace. Unfortunately, most of the fireplaces in this size have similar requirements. There are some Empire models available that only require 3 inches of non-combustible material above the fireplace and 0 inches on each side. Please let us know if you would like any additional information or of any other questions you may have. Thanks for your question!
does Ascent™ X 70 come with a blower
Yes, The Ascent X 70 includes a blower and full function remote. Thanks for your question!