Authentic Style, Unmatched Ease
Traditional has never been this easy. A detailed masonry-style interior, textured log set and 4 flame height adjustments enhance the appeal of these two classic models. Enjoy the ambiance-with or without the heat. Experience "Fire Made Simple."
- 100% efficient- costs just pennies an hour to operate. Use with or without heat
- The SimpliFire 36-inch built-in model allows zero-clearance installation
- Efficient LED flame technology means the bulbs never need to be changed
- Intuitive, multi-function remote included with all SimpliFire fireplaces allows flame and heat control
- 4,800 BTU heat output is perfect for zone heating your space
- Optional Black Front offers a tailored appearance to the hearth, and the black finish complements any home decor.
|Dimensions||37"W x 31-1/4"H x 11-13/16"D|
1. Am I required to buy anything else with the fireplace?
No, the built in series is assembled and can be installed without any additional components. It will need to be hard wired into the electrical system (wire and fittings are NOT included).
2. How will my fireplace be delivered?
The BI36 is shipped in a box via standard ground service (UPS/FedEx). The fireplace weighs under 75 lbs, we recommend two people to lift and move the fireplace.
3. Does this fireplace need venting?
No, electric fireplaces do not need to be vented, the heater works by electrical resistance which does not create any flue gases like a wood or gas fireplace.
4. What are the electrical requirements?
The BI36 requires a 15 AMP 120 Volt circuit, it is highly recommended that it is a dedicated circuit as additional electrical draw may trip the breaker.
5. Can it be used without turning on the heater?
Yes, the fireplace can function without the heater, providing just the flames. The heater does not function without the flames being turned on. The heater has three settings, off, 750 Watt and 1500 Watt.
6. How much will it cost to operate?
That depends on your electricity rates. The current average cost is $0.12/KWH, run on high, the BI36 uses 1.5 Kw/H so the cost would be around $0.18 per hour.
FAQ's - Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.