The Napoleon Fiberglow™ VF24 Vent Free Gas Log Set installs into any opening, existing or new, with ease, using the gas lines you already have. Perfect for a home where fireplaces weren’t an option before. The Fiberglow™VF24 doesn’t need a chimney to work. It uses the air currents in your home to feed and ventilate itself, making it 99.9 percent efficient. Enjoy the warmth and look of a real wood fire without any of the effort. A Gas Log Set is a less expensive way to add a beautiful fire to your home. Easily update a space with the addition of a Fiberglow™ VF24. NOTE: Vent Free Products are not approved in some States. Please check your local codes regarding vent free products.
- See all available accessories here
- Infrared heat radiates back into the room for additional heat
- Complete with solid cast iron andirons & grate, large charcoal embers and 5 lbs. lava rock/cinders
- 50% flame/heat adjustment for maximum comfort and efficiency
- Packaged as one complete system for ease of installation
- Available in clean burning natural gas or propane
- Turn on and off with the flick of a switch
- Controls are hidden from view but easy to access
- Millivolt/Standing pilot Ignition
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS)
- Damper clamp
- Exclusive Phazeramic burner and logs + embers
- Piezo ignitor
|BTU's||Up to 40,000|
|Minimum Size Fireplace Opening||
18" H x 28" W x 14" D
FAQ'sHow do I know what size log set I can put in my fireplace?
Each log set has a minimum firebox requirement. You can find the minimum opening for this log set in the images and specifications section above or in the installation manual.Can the vent free log set be used in a vented fireplace?
Yes, the Fiberglow vent free series can be used in a fireplace with a vent.Have a different question? Give us a call (844)635-5499 or send us an email email@example.com
|Warning CA residents-Prop 65|
FAQ's - Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.