Napoleon Freedom Flex GD-330 4"x7" Direct Vent Fireplace Venting Component Vent Kit 10 ft.
Free Shipping Authorized Napoleon Dealer
Lowest Price Guarantee Rapid Order Processing
IN STOCK NOW USUALLY SHIPS IN 1-2 DAYS
CHECK FOR DISCOUNTS AND PROMO CODES HERE
10' Vent lengths, compressed to 40" in length.
(incl. 1 - 4"x10' + 1-7"x10" flexible aluminum liner)
Free Professional Help: (844) 635-5499
Flexible Venting - Simply Perfect
Cost efficient, convenient & durable.
Freedom Flex Venting systems are top of the line when it comes to materials, cost efficiency and convenience with proven durability for 25 years. Made with two layers of rolled aluminum, our flexible vent pipes pass each and every certification test, exceeding industry standards. Unlike aluminized steel and galvalume, our vent pipes are manufactured of 100% aluminum material and made to withstand the corrosive condensates from combustion.
Freedom Flex Features
- Cost Effective. Not only does Freedom Flex cost up to 80% less than competitors’ rigid vent, but an installation with Freedom Flex takes less than half the time!
- Fewer pieces and connections needed. Leading to less time and labor and less likely to leak.
- Simplified installation because of expanding lengths. No wasted time measuring each section and up and down ladders or finding you forgot an elbow joint and delaying your install.
- Adaptability for different applications or a change in the position of the fireplace. Often the fireplace position may be “tweaked” for design purposes, which could require new parts and an offset in rigid venting as well as the need to disconnect and reconnect. With Freedom Flex, just bend or stretch to the new angle. Simple!
- Less Waste. Used effectively, sections of Freedom Flex pipe that are cut off can be used in other fireplace applications offering additional cost savings.
- Convenience. Freedom Flex is light weight and comes in 5' and 10' vent lengths that are compressed down to 20" and 40" lengths respectively to help not only with warehouse storage and work truck space, but also with the ease of handling.
Our Freedom Flexible aluminum vent is produced from type 3003 aluminum alloy. Like rigid vent, it must meet the test requirements that are contained in the harmonized safety standards for vented gas fireplaces, ANSI Z21.88/ CSA 2.33 and ANSI Z21.50/ CSA 2.22. Beyond that, flexible vent must meet specific test requirements that are contained in UL 1777 Chimney Liners and ULC-S635 Standard for Lining Systems for Existing Masonry or Factory-Built Chimneys and Vents. In short, Freedom Flex not only meets the same ANSI standards as other direct vent rigid pipe but also meets additional standards!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the difference between gd220 and the gd330?
The GD-220 is a 5ft section and the GD-330 is a 10ft section. Thanks for your question!
I moved my fireplace into the basement directly underneath where it vents outside. Am I ok with extending the flex vent up through the floor and using the same vent? Will I need anything else?
That should be fine. If you have existing flex vent, you just need the right length and the couplers to connect the new vent. Thanks for your question!
I have an existing 8” flue, is it acceptable to run the 4 x 7 up that existing pipe?
If you're running the 4x7 pipe up an existing brick chimney, yes that is acceptable, but there are other options for traditional brick chimneys. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of which fireplace you're installing and what the venting setup will be. Thanks for your question!
I cannot find anything about clearances for vent pipe specifically ones that may want to be buried in a ceiling. what are the clearances from combustables? are there any?
The clearances for vent pipe to combustibles varies depending on the model of fireplace the venting is being used on. Some fireplaces require three inches clearance to the top of a horizontal vent with one inch of clearance to the sides and bottom, while others can be reduced to 1 inch on all sides with a certain amount of vertical rise first. If you let us know the model of the fireplace you're installing we can help with the vent clearance requirements. email@example.com Thanks for your question!