Napoleon Grandville BGD36CFNTR Top/Rear Direct Vent Clean Face Gas Fireplace
Free Shipping Authorized Napoleon Dealer
Call For Price Check Rapid Order Processing
CHECK FOR DISCOUNTS AND PROMO CODES HERE
Free Professional Help: (844) 635-5499
This popular modern 36" fireplace is available as a clean face unit with a louver-free view of the firebox. The Napoleon Grandville™ 36 CF gas fireplace with heat radiating glass, beautiful display of YELLOW DANCING FLAMES® and realistic PHAZER® log set makes it the perfect complement to a crisp, contemporary design. The perfect fireplace for those wanting a traditional look but a clean face contemporary style, the Grandville™ 36 CF gives you the best of both worlds.
- Hideaway door allows easy access to the hidden control panel
- Built-in adjustable flame and heat control
- Heavy gauge steel pan burner creates a real fire experience
- PHAZER® log set, replicates a natural wood burning look
- Back-up control systems ensures reliable use, even during power failures
- Available in either millivolt or electronic ignition control system
- Equipped with 100% SAFE GUARD™ gas control system
- Optional MIRRO-FLAME™Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels
- Optional convenient remote control
- Optional River Rock kits
- Optional heat circulating blower
- 40% flame/heat adjustment
- Natural gas or propane
|BTU Input||Up to 17,000|
40" W x 38 1/2" H x 15" D
1. Am I required to purchase a surround with the Grandville?
No, the Grandville fireplace has been designed with a clean face front. A clean face front is typically covered with finishing materials (i.e. Tile or stone) so that most of the fireplace is covered except for the glass viewing area.
2. How will the fireplace be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All fireplaces are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere. For more information on the delivery process visit our FAQ page.
3. The picture shows logs and stones, are those included?
The Phazer log set is included with the Grandville, but the River Rock kit is not included. You can find them and other media kits on the accessories page.
4. How is the fireplace vented?
The Grandville is typically vented using Napoleon's 4x7 venting components, you can find them here. If you need help designing the venting system let us know with an email or a phone call and we can assemble a custom solution for your situation.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Why is this unit listed as top/rear venting unit? Is that either/or? Or at top rear?
The Grandville can be vented either through a rear vent or through a top vent. It comes ready for a rear vent from the factory and can be converted to a top vent as needed. For more detailed information, check out page 21 of the Grandville installation manual. Please let us know if you would like any further clarification. Thanks for your question!