Napoleon High Definition 35 Direct Vent Gas Fireplace | HD35NT-2 |
Free Shipping Authorized Napoleon Dealer
Call For Price Check Rapid Order Processing
IN STOCK NOW USUALLY SHIPS IN 1-2 DAYS
CHECK FOR DISCOUNTS AND PROMO CODES HERE
Free Professional Help: (844) 635-5499
The simple yet sophisticated design of the Napoleon High Definition 35 Gas Fireplace provides every comfort a homeowner needs to create a relaxing environment. The clean face frame maximizes the viewing area so the realistic flames and log set are enjoyed to their fullest for a true masonry look and feel. With up to 25,000 BTU’s, the High Definition 35 generates plenty of cozy heat and can easily turn down to a lower, comfortable setting.
- Realistic PHAZER® log set, rich in color and detail, provide a real wood log appearance
- Advanced burner technology with glowing ember bed, produces the most realistic flames in the industry
- Fuel saving electronic ignition with battery back up and built-in adjustable flame/heat control
- Convenient, pivoting, heat resistant glass door radiates heat back into the room
- Back-up control system ensures reliable use, even during power failures
- Safety Screen Included
- Optional MIRRO-FLAME™ Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels echo flames throughout the firebox
- Optional river rock media tray with satin chrome decorative fender, easily transforms the HD35 in to a more contemporary rock setting
- Optional heat circulating blower
- Optional hot air distribution kit
- Approved for bedrooms, bathrooms, sitting rooms and mobile homes
- Optional AMBIENT-GLOW metal fibers are designed to enhance the glowing embers on gas fires
- Optional Classic Resolution decorative front available in black, brushed nickel or brushed copper finishes. Also available with black accents curved or straight
- Optional media enhancement kits include Beach Fire and Mineral Rocks
- Natural gas or propane (Purchase conversion kit for propane)
|BTU Input||Up to 25,000|
41"h x 35 1/4"w x 21 7/8"d
1. Why am I required to purchase a surround with the fireplace at additional cost?
Without a surround, you would not be able to complete your fireplace installation, the surrounds finish the fireplace so you can't see the wires and controls. These items are an additional cost due to the wide range of prices for the different options.
2. How will the fireplace be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All fireplaces are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere. For more information on the delivery process visit our FAQ page.
3. The picture shows logs and stones, are those included?
The log and stone kits are optional accessories designed to enhance the look of your fireplace. You can find them and other media kits on the accessories page.
4. How is the fireplace vented?
The HD35 is typically vented using Napoleon's 4x7 venting components, you can find them here. If you need help designing the venting system let us know with an email or a phone call and we can assemble a custom solution for your situation.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.