Napoleon's Vector series of linear gas fireplaces is the perfect fit for any room or anyone looking to make a statement in their home. Customize your fireplace with our selection of designer surrounds, choose a different surround for either side of the See-Thru Vector units to match or enhance your current decor. Napoleon's Vector Series can also match any interior design; with dozens of media options available the possibilities are endless.
- Black Premium Clean Face Safety Barrier included
- Remote Control and updated eFIRE bluetooth app Included
- Up to 48,000 BTU's
- Available in Natural Gas only
- New premium media options available, including Birch Logs and Wrought Iron Globes
- eFIRE Remote App - Total control of your fireplace from the convenience of your mobile device
- Standard NIGHT LIGHT system adds a gentle glow to the room
- MIRRO-FLAME Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels installed
- Includes ember bed featuring multi-colored LED lights that accent from underneath
- Divinity flame pattern provides heightened peaks and valleys
- Easy access air control for fast and precise air shutter adjustments
- Fuel saving electronic ignition with battery back-up
- Optional media includes: Nickel Stix, Mineral Rock Kit, Shore and Beach Fire Media Kits, Glass Ember Media and Glass Beads in various colors!
|BTU Input||48,000 BTU's|
|Unit Dimensions||39 3/4"H x 89 5/16"W x 20"D|
1. Am I required to purchase a surround with the fireplace?
No, the new Vector Series is designed as a clean face fireplace and includes the basic black safety barrier, you can choose an optional stainless steel safety barrier to fit your style from the accessories page. These items are an additional cost due to the wide range of prices for the different options.
2. How will the fireplace be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All fireplaces are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere. For more information on the delivery process visit our FAQ page.
3. The picture shows logs and stones, are those included?
The log and stone kits are optional accessories designed to enhance the look of your fireplace. You can find them and other media kits on the accessories page.
4. How is the fireplace vented?
The LV74 is typically vented using Napoleon's 5x8 venting components, you can find them here. We have assembled a complete vent kit for situations where the vent will have a short rise and turn to a horizontal termination (when the fireplace is installed on an exterior wall). If you need help designing the venting system let us know with an email or a phone call and we can assemble a custom solution for your situation.
5. Have another question? Feel free to chat, call, email or use the question and answer system below!
FAQ's - Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Direct venting of a Vector series uses a Dynamic Heat Control system does it us a flex tubing to a register or how does it work
The Dynamic Heat Control system is a relatively basic system in that two knockouts are removed from the top of the fireplace and two deflectors are installed where the knockouts were. The heat is then directed into the space above the fireplace inside the wall. There are a few different ways to complete the installation, but basically an opening is built into the top of the wall to allow the heat to escape into the room close to the ceiling. Click here to see the Dynamic Heat Control Installation manual for more information. Thanks for your question!