The Napoleon Woodland™ 18 Electric Log Set is the perfect solution to filling in an old pre-existing masonry fireplace opening. Create the coziness and ambiance of a real fire without any of the mess. This hand painted Electric Log Set is as easy as plug and play for an instant update to your room. The Woodland™ 18 comes with an included remote allowing you master control over flame height, intensity, heat and even the ember bed lighting.
- Easy to place into any existing fireplace
- High intensity LED lights provide an alluring flame show as well as realistic burning logs
- Flames are projected onto a nearby surface behind the log set
- Multi function remote allows you to turn the unit on and off, adjust the flame and heat output, choose from 6 temperature settings and set a timer
- Can be plugged in or hardwired 120V
- Safe to touch - never hot enough to burn
- Eco-friendly providing an economical heating solution through zone heating
|Dimensions||13 1/2"h x 18"w x 13"d|
How will this fireplace be sent to my house?
The Woodland 18 will be shipped via common carrier (UPS, FedEx, Etc.)
What are the electrical requirements?
The Woodland 18 is equipped with a standard plug for any outlet, it requires a 15 AMP, 120 Volt circuit, and it is recommended that the circuit be dedicated as additional electrical draw from other appliances may trip the breaker.
How much does it cost to use the heater?
That depends on your electricity rates. The current average is $0.12/KWH, the Woodland 18 uses 1.5 Kw/H on high, so it will cost around $0.18/Hour to operate.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.