The Breckenridge Peninsula and See Through Premium 36 Vent-Free Firebox offers a variety of configurations. Available in louvered and flush front, the fireplace presents the updated look of a traditional recirculating firebox.
The Breckenridge comes with conventional louvers or in a flush face model that can be completely bricked or tiled into place, yet still allow use of the circulation blower.
Empire Breckenridge Peninsula & See Thru Firebox Installation Manual
Empire Breckenridge Peninsula & See Thru Firebox Brochure
- See all available accessories here
- Flush Front Circulating
- Decorative Accessories Tailor the Look to Your Decor
- Louver and Flush Front Models in Matte Black
- Blowers available for Louver and Flush Front models
- Accepts Any Certified Vent-Free Burner and Log Set
- Zero Clearance Certified
||VFP36PB2EF, VFP36PB2EL, VFP36SB2EF, VFP36SB2EL
||41 1/8" H x 39" W x 29 1/8" D
1. How will the firebox be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All fireboxes are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere. For more information on the delivery process visit our FAQ page.
2. Where are the accessories for this firebox?
You can find all of the available options on the accessories page.
3. How is the firebox vented?
This firebox is vent free and does not require any venting. Be sure to check your local codes as vent free appliances are not allowed in all states.