Breckenridge Select 42 vent-free gas firebox features a tall, deep stage for the log set, yet has compact outer dimensions and a low-profile top and bottom. The visual effect is a lot more fireplace with less of the firebox face showing.
The Breckenridge Select 42 has no louvers and the lower panel measures less than an inch tall, allowing it to be installed at floor level, yet still provide the benefit of a recirculating firebox with optional blower.
Empire Breckenridge Select Firebox Installation Manual
Empire Breckenridge Select Firebox Brochure
- See all available accessories here
- Flush Front Circulating
- Decorative Accessories Tailor the Look to Your Decor
- Louver and Flush Front Models in Matte Black
- Blowers available for Louver and Flush Front models
- Accepts Any Certified Vent-Free Burner and Log Set
- Zero Clearance Certified
||38-1/16" H x 43-1/4" W x 23-3/16" D
1. How will the firebox be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All fireboxes are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere. For more information on the delivery process visit our FAQ page.
2. Where are the accessories for this firebox?
You can find all of the available options on the accessories page.
3. How is the firebox vented?
This firebox is vent free and does not require any venting. Be sure to check your local codes as vent free appliances are not allowed in all states.