The Ashland delivers on every level. The large firebox gives you a front row seat for unforgettable fires, while the proven history of performance provides peace of mind for many years to come.
- See all Ashland 42 accessories here.
- Flush-hearth design for seamless finishing
- Two standard outside air kits for enhanced venting
- Traditional or herringbone firebrick interior
- Optional bi-fold glass doors in two finishes
- Variety of gas logs available
- Radiant Heat
- Outside Air Standard
- Dual gas Knockouts
- Steel Grate
- Safety Firescreen
|Radiant or Circulating||Radiant|
|Dimensions||54"H x 52-7/8"W x 27-1/2"D|
FAQ's1. Why am I required to purchase a brick panel with the fireplace at additional cost?
The fireplace is designed for use with this items Without it, your fireplace would not function correctly and would look incomplete. These items are an additional cost to allow you to choose which look you like best.
2. How will the fireplace be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All fireplaces are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere. For more information on the delivery process visit our FAQ page.
3. Where are the accessories for this fireplace?
You can find all of the available options on the accessories page.
FAQ's - Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.