Add warmth and beauty to two spaces-with one fireplace. Majestic's Twilight II models provide the world's first see-thru indoor-outdoor gas fireplaces, with unparalleled utility and style. Enjoy the fire all year long, and from either side. An advanced design exceeds both window and gas fireplace standards, and rugged construction ensures impressive, consistent performance.
- See all available accessories here
- Unique indoor/outdoor viewing for increased fireside views
- No chimney or venting required, blending your fireplace effortlessly into your outdoor space
- IntelliFire Ignition System with wall switch constantly monitors ignition and ensures safe functioning
- 36" wide fireplace adds enjoyment to your space
- 7 Piece Log Set
- Traditional Refractory
- Glowing Embers
- Black Exterior Front
- Battery Backup
- Gas Flex Connector
|Dimensions:||43" (W) x 46-7/8" (H) x 24" (D)|
|Fuel Type:||Natural gas or liquid propane by conversion|
|Glass Size:||35-5/8" x 21-1/2"|
1. Am I required to purchase a front with the fireplace?
Yes, the Twighlight II must be finished with either the basic black front or the contemporary front available in either black or grey. The exterior front is included with the fireplace.
2. How will the fireplace be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All fireplaces are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. No, the delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere. For more information on the delivery process visit our FAQ page.
3. How is this fireplace vented?
The Twilight II has a built in direct vent system, no additional components are required to complete the vent.
If you have additional questions, please chat, email or call, we're here to help!
FAQ's - Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Are there operating doors front and back of the fireplace ?
I'm not quite sure what you mean be operating doors, but the exterior side is basically sealed and access to gas valve etc is from the interior side. Thanks for your question!