Napoleon Huntsville Pedestal Medium Wood Stove | 1400M |
Free Shipping Authorized Napoleon Dealer
Call For Price Check Rapid Order Processing
IN STOCK NOW USUALLY SHIPS IN 1-2 DAYS
CHECK FOR DISCOUNTS AND PROMO CODES HERE
Free Professional Help: (844) 635-5499
US Tax Credit Approved
Napoleon’s deluxe pedestal EPA Huntsville™ 1400 wood burning stove features a solid, dynamic appearance and is designed to provide you with outstanding heat efficiencies while achieving low emissions. The Napoleon Huntsville™ 1400 Wood Stove comes standard with a painted metallic black trivet, painted metallic black louvers and an ash pan with a lid. Optional cast iron arched doors and trivets are available in a variety of finishes to match any room in your home.
- See all available accessories here
- Up to 70,000 BTU’s
- Appealing pedestal base provides a well concealed inlet for combustion air which can be drawn from outside to add even more heating efficiency
- The easy operation of a single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air establishing a perfect mixture and providing a clean burn
- Wrap around side shields add a delicate balance of elegance and functional practicality helping to disperse heat evenly
- Effective air wash in combination with high temperatures helps keep the viewing glass clean
- Elegant arched cast iron door
- Large ash dump with convenient folding lid and dual carrying handles ad to the ease of cleaning
- Economical 6″ flue assures you of efficiency and cost saving installations
- Upper firebox lined with ceramic fiber baffles.
- Cool room air is circulated around the firebox, heated and returned to the room
- Non-catalytic high tech design eliminates the need for a delicate ceramic catalytic combustor which can deteriorate over time
- Full canopy top with trivet deflects heat forward into the room
- Black trivet, black louvers and black ash pan with lid come standard with the unit
- EPA Certified
|Unit Dimensions (A x B x C)||
25 1/2"w x 33 1/4"h x 27"d
1. Why am I required to purchase a door with the stove at additional cost?
The stove is designed for use with this item. Without this item, your stove would not function correctly and would look incomplete. The item is an additional cost to allow you to choose which look you like best.
2. How will the stove be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All stoves are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere. For more information on the delivery process visit our FAQ page.
3. Where are the accessories for this stove?
You can find all of the available options on the accessories page.
4. How is the stove vented?
The fireplace typically requires 6" venting. If you need help designing the venting system let us know with an email or a phone call and we can assemble a custom solution for your situation.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.