1. Am I required to purchase a surround with the fireplace?
No, the Acies series is designed as a clean face fireplace, the surrounds are an optional accessory. You can find the available options in the drop down menus above and also on the Acies 38 Accessories page.
2. How will the fireplace be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All fireplaces are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere. For more information on the delivery process visit ourFAQ page.
3. The picture shows logs and stones, are those included?
The log and stone kits are optional accessories designed to enhance the look of your fireplace. You can find them and other media kits on theaccessories page.
4. How is the fireplace vented?
The L38 is typically vented using Napoleon's 5x8 venting components, you can find themhere. We have assembled acomplete vent kitfor situations where the vent will have a short rise and turn to a horizontal termination (when the fireplace is installed on an exterior wall). If you need help designing the venting system let us know with an email or a phone calland we can assemble a custom solution for your situation.
5. Have another question? Feel free to chat, call, email or use the question and answer system below!