- Crystal clear cube ember bed included Up to 5,000 BTU’s and 1,500 Watts - warms up to 400 sq. ft. (Slimline models)
- Simply plugs into a 120V wall outlet or can be hard wired to 120V.
- Can be fully recessed into the wall for a flush appearance or easily hang on the wall with a built-in bracket
- Five different flame speed options
- Four flame brightness options Four flame color options; blue, orange and multi-color
- Paintable cord cover included (covers cord and can be painted to blend in with existing décor)
- High intensity LED lights provide day or night intensity and require no servicing
- On screen controls dim after 10 seconds disappearing completely off screen
- Quiet blower with boost function included
- Full feature remote control included (controls flame speed, color, brightness, blower, heat output and timer)
- Six different optional ember bed color options; White, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow and Purple
- When turning the appliance on and off the flames gradually start and stop
|Dimensions||17 5/16"H x 35"W x 4 1/4"D|
|Installation||Wall Mount, Partial Recess, Fully Recessed|
Do I need to order any accessories for this fireplace?
No, the Alluravision 32 includes a clear cube ember bed. If you prefer, you can purchase different color glass embers available on the Alluravision Accessories Page.
How will this fireplace be sent to my house?
The Alluravision 32 fireplace will be shipped via freight truck. The fireplace will be securely packaged in a wooden crate and inspected before it leaves our facilities. For this type of delivery it is necessary for you or someone you choose to be available at the time and place of the delivery.
Can this fireplace be recessed into the wall?
Yes, the Alluravision 32 can be wall mounted, partially recessed or fully recessed. Check out the excerpts from the installation manual in the images above to see how the Alluravision 32 can be installed using the included wall bracket or building it into the wall.
What are the electrical requirements?
The Alluravision 32 is equipped with a standard plug for any outlet, it requires a 15 AMP, 120 Volt circuit. It is not required, but recommended that the circuit be dedicated, as additional electrical draw from other appliances may trip the breaker. The Alluravision 32 can also be hard wired, you can see the hard wiring instructions in the images above.
How much does it cost to use the heater?
That depends on your electricity rates. The current average is $0.12/KWH, the Alluravision 32 Slim uses 1.5 Kw/H on high, so it will cost around $0.18/Hour to operate.
FAQ's - Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.