Napoleon Ascent BHD4 Peninsula Direct Vent Gas Fireplace | BHD4 |
Free Shipping Authorized Napoleon Dealer
Call For Price Check Rapid Order Processing
IN STOCK NOW USUALLY SHIPS IN 1-2 DAYS
CHECK FOR DISCOUNTS AND PROMO CODES HERE
Free Professional Help: (844) 635-5499
Napoleon’s Ascent™ Multi-View Gas Fireplace is available a three-sided Peninsula and features various firebox/burner options including a log burner, a linear glass burner or a designer fire cradle featuring topaz glass to match any room in your home. The new Ascent™ Multi-View Gas Fireplace offers up to 30,000 BTU’s. Media kits and decorative panels are available to match any room in your home.
Click here for additional media enhancements and accessories
- Available in a peninsula (three-sided) version with a log burner, a linear topaz glass burner or a designer fire cradle complete with exclusive topaz glass
- Optional remote controls with digital screen
- 2,484 in² viewing area for the Peninsula model
- Back-up control system ensures reliable use, even during power failures
- Optional Newport™ Deluxe Decorative Brick Panels or MIRRO-FLAME™ Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels available
- Designer Fire Art Metail Coil and Nickel Stix available for the linear topaz glass burner version
- Safety Screen Included
- Optional media enhancement kits include Mineral Rocks
- 72% flame/heat adjustment
- Natural Gas or propane
|BTU Input||Up to 30,000|
43 ¹/₄"W x 38 ¹/₄"H
1. Why are the prices of the burners different?
The BHD4 Peninsula has the option to choose from three different burner styles and the prices reflect those different options.
2. How will the fireplace be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All fireplaces are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere. For more information on the delivery process visit our FAQ page.
3. The picture shows logs and stones, are those included?
The log and stone kits are optional accessories designed to enhance the look of your fireplace. You can find them and other media kits on the accessories page.
4. How is the fireplace vented?
The BHD4 is typically vented using Napoleon's 5x8 venting components, you can find them here. If you need help designing the venting system let us know with an email or a phone call and we can assemble a custom solution for your situation.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the maximum venting length for a 30000 btu BHD4STFCN-MKRY
The maximum total vent length is 40ft. Thanks for your question!