Napoleon Ascent BHD4 See Thru Direct Vent Gas Fireplace | BHD4 |
Always Free Shipping Totally Tax Free
Authorized Napoleon Dealer Call To Check Price
Rapid Order Processing Top Rated Service
-IN STOCK -USUALLY SHIPS IN 1-2 DAYS
CHECK HERE FOR DISCOUNTS
Free Professional Help: 1-844-635-5499
Napoleon's Ascent Multi-View Gas Fireplace is available as a See Thru and features various firebox/burner options including a log burner, a linear glass burner or a designer fire cradle featuring topaz glass to match any room in your home. The new Ascent Multi-View Gas Fireplace offers up to 30,000 BTU's, a massive 2,023 sq. in. viewing area for the See-Thru model, multiple firebox configurations and electronic ignition with battery back-up. Media kits and decorative panels are available to match any room in your home.
Click here for additional media enhancements and accessories for the BHD4.
- Optional remote controls with digital screen
- A massive 2,023 in² viewing area for the See-Thru model
- Back-up control system ensures reliable use, even during power failures
- Optional Newport Deluxe Decorative Brick Panels or MIRRO-FLAME Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels available
- Designer Fire Art Metail Coil and Nickel Stix available for the linear topaz glass burner version
- Safety Screen Included
- Optional media enhancement kits include Mineral Rocks
- 45° Vent
- 72% flame/heat adjustment
- Natural Gas or propane
|BTU Input||Up to 30,000|
45"W x 38 1/4"H x 25 1/8"D
1. Why are the prices of the burners different?
The BHD4 See Thru has the option to choose from three different burner styles and the prices reflect those different options.
2. How will the fireplace be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All fireplaces are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere. For more information on the delivery process visit our FAQ page.
3. The picture shows logs and stones, are those included?
The log and stone kits are optional accessories designed to enhance the look of your fireplace. You can find them and other media kits on the accessories page.
4. How is the fireplace vented?
The BHD4 is typically vented using Napoleon's 5x8 venting components, you can find them here. If you need help designing the venting system let us know with an email or a phone call and we can assemble a custom solution for your situation.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can this fireplace be installed in an exterior wall where one side of fireplace will be in living room and the other would be on the outdoor patio?
No, the BHD4 is not rated for use in an exterior application. Take a look at the Majestic Twilight II (click here) for a see through fireplace that can be used in an indoor/outdoor situation. The best part about the Twilight II is that the venting is built into the unit, so you don't need to install a vent system. Thanks for your question!