Napoleon Bayfield Direct Vent Cast Iron Gas Stove | GDS25 |
While Supplies Last!!
Always Free Shipping Totally Tax Free
Authorized Napoleon Dealer Call To Check Price
Rapid Order Processing Top Rated Service
-IN STOCK -USUALLY SHIPS IN 1-2 DAYS
CHECK HERE FOR DISCOUNTS
Free Professional Help: 1-844-635-5499
BAYFIELD Direct Vent Cast Iron Gas Stove
The Napoleon Bayfield Gas Stove crafted in cast iron comes in three designer colors that will look great in any home or cottage. The built-in secondary heat exchanger provides excellent heating efficiency and heat retention. Other features include a cost saving electronic ignition with battery back-up, 50% flame/heat adjustment, ceramic glass, standard on/off switch and an exclusive NIGHT LIGHT which creates a warm glow even when the stove is not operating.
- See all available accessories here
- Up to 24,500 BTUs
- 50% flame/heat adjustment
- PHAZERAMIC burner system features a random flickering flame and realistic glowing ember bed
- Realistic, ceramic fibre, light-weight molded PHAZER® log set for a natural wood burning look
- An industry first €“ glowing NIGHT LIGHT
- Porcelain enamel finishes in Winter Frost and Majolica Brown
- Painted finishes available in traditional painted black
- Safety Screen Included
- Compact, easily accessible and user-friendly controls
- Equipped with our 100% SAFE GUARD gas control system and convenient electronic ignition
- Optional blower kit with variable speed and thermostatic control
- Natural Gas or Propane (with optional conversion kit)
|Model||GDS25NN-1, GDS25NW-1, GDS25N-1|
|BTU Input||24,500 BTU's|
|Dimensions||25 5/8"H x 23 1/2"W x 17 1/2"D|
How will the stove be delivered to my house?
All stoves are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere. For more information on the delivery process visit our FAQ page.
How is the stove vented?
The Bayfield is typically vented using an appliance adapter on the stove and continuing with DuraVent Direct Vent Pro 4"x6 5/8" venting. The vent begins at a 45° angle, from there you can go horizontal or vertical. If you need any assistance with planning your venting system don't hesitate to call, we're here to help. (844)635-5499
Does the stove come with a remote control?
No, the Bayfield is not sold with a remote control. You can find one on the accessories page.
Have a different question? Let us know! Chat, email or call, we're here to help.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the weight of this stove?
The shipping weight of the stove and packaging is 230 lbs so the stove itself weighs just over 200 lbs. Thanks for your question!