The CLEARion Elite See Thru Electric Fireplace is the first ever truly see through electric fireplace. A CLEARion Elite Electric Fireplace can be hardwired directly into your electrical system creating a seamlessly relaxing environment in two rooms. This unique fireplace can heat separate rooms at different rates, increasing the comfort of two spaces at the same time conveniently controlled with two remotes. A patent pending privacy mode allows you to change the transparency when privacy is desired. Customize this fireplace with either a sparkling crystal media ember bed or the hand-painted logs with Topaz glass embers; both sets are included. Illuminated from below by LED, color-changing lights, both ember bed styles glow with a luxurious feel that can be seen from both rooms.
- The First Truly See Through Electric Fireplace with Privacy Mode Transparency Settings
- Created with patent pending technology
- Fireplace Opening Area: 18 3/8"h x 50"w (per side)
- Up to 10,000 BTU’s and 3,000 Watts
- Warms up to 800 sq.ft.
- Hard wire to 120V or 240V
- Fifteen different ember bed color options; Orange, Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Purple, Sky Blue, Purple/Red, White, Pink,
- Yellow/Green, Ice Blue, Orange/Red, Light Green, Magenta plus an autocycle setting
- Three flame color options; blue, orange and multi-color
- Five different flame speed options
- Logs and Topaz Glass Embers Included
- Crystal Media Included
- High intensity LED lights provide day or night intensity and require no servicing
- Full feature remote control included (controls flame speed, color, brightness, blower, heat output and timer)
- Two thin black powder coated surrounds included, one per side
|Dimensions||18-3/8" H x 50" W x 9-1/16" D|
|BTU Input||Up to 10,000|
1. How will the Electric Fireplace be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All Electric Fireplaces are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere. For more information on the delivery process visit our FAQ page.
|Warning CA residents-Prop 65|
FAQ's - Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.