With Napoleon’s advanced pellet technology and efficient heat exchanger, the Napoleon® pellet insert will have no problem living up to your “performance” expectations. Napoleon’s pellet insert comes complete with a 120 CFM convection blower system, convenient auto ignitor, airwash system, stylish black trivet and dual painted black accent rods. It is convenient to use, easy to maintain and easy to fill without having to “refuel” for up to 45 hours!
- See all available accessories here
- Up to 42,500 BTU’s
- Convenient top, loading for easy fueling
- Automatic ignition
- Insert hopper pellet capacity is 45 lbs. (capable of handling a full bag of pellets eliminating partial bags left open)
- Variable speed auger and variable speed blower provide maximum comfort and control
- Heavy-duty, 1/8” thick, seamless heat exchange tubes radiate heat into the room for maximum efficiency even after the insert is shut down
- Hinged door for convenient access to combustion chamber for routine maintenance… no tools required!
- Handy cleaning/filling rake
- Four stage FAILSAFE™ System
- Thermostatic control capability via wall mount or easily installed hand-held thermostatic remote control
- Digital control provides adjustment to both the fuel feed rate and combustion blower speed. This unique feature maximizes the insert’s performance when using lesser quality fuel. Even low grade fuel (although not recommended) can be burned in the NPI45 due to it’s ability to fine tune the fuel combustion air ratio
- Built-in heat exchange cleaner rod maintains cleanliness and efficiency of heat exchange tubes
- Effective clean glass airwash system
- NPI45 can be top or rear vented and may also be installed as a zero clearance model in a framed cavity, without the use of additional shielding
- Optional outside air kit with through the wall vent
- Optional decorative ceramic PHAZER log set
|Dimensions||21-1/2" H x 20-5/8" W x 26-1/2" D|
|BTU Input||8,500-42,500 BTUs|
1. Why am I required to purchase a door and surround/flashing with the insert at additional cost?
The insert is designed for use with these items. Without these items, your insert would not function correctly and would look incomplete. The items are an additional cost to allow you to choose which look you like best.
2. How will the insert be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All inserts are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere. For more information on the delivery process visit our FAQ page.
3. Where are the accessories for this insert?
You can find all of the available options on the accessories page.
4. How is the insert vented?
The fireplace typically required 3" x 4" venting. If you need help designing the venting system let us know with an email or a phone call and we can assemble a custom solution for your situation.
|Warning CA residents-Prop 65|
FAQ's - Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.