Napoleon Eco Pellet Stove | NPS45 |
Free Shipping Authorized Napoleon Dealer
Call For Price Check Rapid Order Processing
IN STOCK NOW USUALLY SHIPS IN 1-2 DAYS
CHECK FOR DISCOUNTS AND PROMO CODES HERE
Free Professional Help: (844) 635-5499
A renewable energy source, environmentally friendly, economical, convenient, these are just some of the reasons a Napoleon Eco Pellet Stove is the perfect solution to heat your home. The freestanding stove provides Zone Heating furnace performance and a reliable heating source. The Eco Pellet Stove gives you uncompromising pellet performance year after year with the comfort of knowing you have selected a product made with true craftsmanship and advanced technological innovations.
- See all available accessories here
- Convenient top, loading for easy fueling
- Automatic ignition
- Stove hopper pellet capacity is 55 lbs (capable of handling a full bag of pellets eliminating partial bags left open)
- Variable speed auger and variable speed blower provide maximum comfort and control
- Heavy-duty, 1/8” thick, seamless heat exchange tubes radiate heat into the room for maximum efficiency even after the stove is shut down
- Hinged door for convenient access to combustion chamber for routine maintenance…no tools required!
- Handy cleaning/filling rake
- Four stage FAILSAFE™ system
- Thermostatic control capability via wall mount or easily installed thermostatic remote control
- Digital control provides adjustment to both the fuel feed rate and combustion blower speed. This unique feature maximizes the stove’s performance when using lesser quality fuel. Even low grade fuel (although not recommended) can be burned in the NPS45 due to its ability to fine tune the fuel combustion air ratio
- Built-in heat exchange cleaner rod maintains cleanliness and efficiency of heat exchange tubes
- Effective clean glass airwash system
- Optional hopper extension allows longer burn times without refilling providing a total loading capacity of 80 lbs.
- Optional outside air kit with through the wall vent
- Optional decorative ceramic PHAZER® log set
|Dimensions||30-1/2" H x 22-3/8" W x 26-5/8" D|
1. Why am I required to purchase door with the stove at additional cost?
The stove is designed for use with this item. Without this item, your stove would not function correctly and would look incomplete. The item is an additional cost to allow you to choose which look you like best.
2. How will the stove be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All stoves are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere. For more information on the delivery process visit our FAQ page.
3. Where are the accessories for this stove?
You can find all of the available options on the accessories page.
4. How is the stove vented?
The fireplace typically required 3" x 4" venting. If you need help designing the venting system let us know with an email or a phone call and we can assemble a custom solution for your situation.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.