Napoleon Oakdale Painted Black Traditional Cast Iron Wood Burning Insert | EPI3T |
Free Shipping Authorized Napoleon Dealer
Lowest Price Guarantee Rapid Order Processing
IN STOCK NOW USUALLY SHIPS IN 1-2 DAYS
CHECK FOR DISCOUNTS AND PROMO CODES HERE
Free Professional Help: (844) 635-5499
A wood burning insert that will match any décor whether it be traditional or contemporary. The Oakdale™ Traditional has a flush front with a cast iron surround and the Oakdale™ Contemporary has a contemporary flush front with a cast iron surround. Four stainless steel secondary air tubes supercharge the fuel burning process and generate a beautiful display of YELLOW DANCING FLAMES® . Complete with a removable log retainer and a heat circulating blower, these inserts are perfect heating solutions for your home or cottage.
- See all available accessories here
- Up to 55,000 BTUs
- Largest ceramic glass viewing area in the industry, 300 sq. in.
- Full refractory lined fi rebox
- Airwash system keeps the viewing glass clean
- Safety door switch and heat activated thermal switch for reliable carefree blower performance
- Available in painted metallic black finish
- Removable painted black log retainer for easy cleaning
- Removable one piece high density vermiculite baffl e allows easy access for chimney cleaning and maintenance
|Dimensions||21 5/16" H x 26 1/2" W x 17 5/16" D
|BTU Input||55,000 BTUs|
FAQ's1. How will the fireplace be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All fireplaces are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere. For more information on the delivery process visit our FAQ page.
2. Where are the accessories for this fireplace?
You can find all of the available options on the accessories page.
3. How is the fireplace vented?
The fireplace typically required 6" venting. If you need help designing the venting system let us know with an email or a phone call and we can assemble a custom solution for your situation.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.