Ambiance Your Home Deserves
No need to split and haul wood to your masonry fireplace, simply replace with a realistic Napoleon Gas Log Set. In today’s demanding society, where life never seems to slow down, we crave the simple pleasures that bring back relaxation, comfort and treasured times with family and friends. Napoleon’s gas log sets feature an electronic ignition, a clean burning infrared radiant heat burner system and also offer the option of switching to a more contemporary river rock setting. Whether you choose the FIBERGLOW™ logs or the river rock option, Napoleon’s gas log sets add ambiance to your home.
- See all available accessories here
- Infrared heat radiates back into the room for additional heat
- Complete with solid cast iron andirons & grate, large charcoal embers and 5 lbs. lava rock/cinders
- 100% electric ignition
- Back-up control system ensures reliable use, even during power failures
- 50% flame/heat adjustment for maximum comfort and efficiency
- Packaged as one complete system for ease of installation
- Available in clean burning natural gas or propane (with optional conversion kit)
- Turn on and off with the flick of a switch
- Controls are hidden from view but easy to access
|BTU's||Up to 55,000|
|Minimum Size Fireplace Opening||
18" H x 22" W x 14" D
FAQ'sHow do I know what size log set I can put in my fireplace?
Each log set has a minimum firebox requirement. You can find the minimum opening for this log set in the images and specifications section above or in the installation manual.The picture shows stones and andirons, are those included?
The stones are an optional accessory. The log set comes complete with burner, cast iron andirons and grate, logs, large charcoal embers and 5 lbs of lava rock. You can see all available accessories here.Have a different question? Give us a call (844)635-5499 or send us an email email@example.com
|Warning CA residents-Prop 65|
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Purchase a house with GL18NE. Understood that these models absorb the oxygen from inside the room!!!. Is this correct ? If yes, what are the options / solutions to reduce /overcome this disadvantages please
Yes, a log set is open to the room and takes its fresh air from the room. The only solution would be to replace it with a direct vent gas fireplace insert. Thanks for your question!