Enjoy the warmth and feeling of a wood fire without the need of wood or even a chimney. The Napoleon Fiberglow™ VF18 Vent Free Gas Log Set uses the existing air currents to circulate the heat it produces. The logs themselves absorb the infrared heat from the flames and the heat is radiated back into the room. The Fiberglow™ VF18 is easy to use. A flip of a switch and you have a cozy fire. Flip it again and the fire is off. No work, no mess. At 99.9% efficient, the Fiberglow™ VF18 is a fantastic addition to any room. The ambiance of a crackling wood fire is great for a home with an unused masonry fireplace and it installs easily into existing or brand new openings. NOTE: Vent Free Products are not approved in some States. Please check your local codes regarding vent free products.
- See all available accessories here
- Infrared heat radiates back into the room for additional heat
- Complete with solid cast iron andirons & grate, large charcoal embers and 5 lbs. lava rock/cinders
- Use in vent free or vented installation
- 50% flame/heat adjustment for maximum comfort and efficiency
- Packaged as one complete system for ease of installation
- Turn on and off with the flick of a switch
- Controls are hidden from view but easy to access
- Millivolt/Standing Pilot
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS)
- Damper clamp
- Exclusive Phazeramic burner and logs + embers
- Piezo ignitor
|BTU Input||Up to 40,000|
|Minimum Size Fireplace Opening||18"H x 24"W x 14"D|
How do I know what size log set I can put in my fireplace?
Each log set has a minimum firebox requirement. You can find the minimum opening for this log set in the images and specifications section above or in the installation manual.
Can the vent free log set be used in a vented fireplace?
Yes, the Fiberglow vent free series can be used in a fireplace with a vent.
Have a different question? Give us a call (844)635-5499 or send us an email email@example.com
|Warning CA residents-Prop 65|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.