Napoleon's Galaxy 48 outdoor linear gas fireplace is constructed of weather resistant brushed stainless steel for maximum outdoor durability. The GSS48 features an "easy start" ignitor, a glass wind deflector to ensure operation in windy conditions as well as a safety valve that turns the gas supply off if the flame goes out. With all these features this outdoor linear gas fireplace is the perfect addition to any backyard oasis.
- See all available accessories here
- Up to 55,000 BTUs
- "Easy Start" Electronic ignition
- Safety valve turns gas off if flame goes out for your peace of mind
- 304 stainless steel burner chassis for maximum outdoor durability and weather resistance
- Glass wind deflector for improved operation in windy conditions
- LED light strip transition between colors or can be set to the color of your choice including white, accenting the glass wind deflector
- Topaz CRYSTALINE ember bed
- Optional four-sided brushed stainless steel trim
- Natural Gas or Propane (Conversion Kit Included!)
16 1/2"H x 47 1/8"W x 17 5/16"D
1. Do I need to purchase anything else with this fireplace?
No, the Galaxy Fireplace comes ready to install. Depending on how you want the finished project to look you can choose to add the optional stainless steel trim from the drop down menu above. There are also additional media kits available on the Galaxy Accessories page.
2. How will the fireplace be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All fireplaces are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere. For more information on the delivery process visit our FAQ page.
3. How is the fireplace vented?
The Galaxy is a vent free outdoor fireplace. Because the fireplace is outdoors it does not require any type of venting.
4. Can I use a remote with this fireplace?
No, the Galaxy 48 is designed with a manual ignition. Similar to a gas grill, you hold the igniter while turning the gas valve for easy ignition. See page 24 of the installation manual for detailed instructions.
5. Something else on your mind? Let us know! (844)635-5499, email@example.com or chat with us.
FAQ's - Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.