Napoleon Haliburton Pedestal Standing Pilot Ignition Direct Vent Gas Stove | GDS28-1NSB |
Always Free Shipping Totally Tax Free
Authorized Napoleon Dealer Call To Check Price
Rapid Order Processing Top Rated Service
-IN STOCK -USUALLY SHIPS IN 1-2 DAYS
CHECK HERE FOR DISCOUNTS
Free Professional Help: 1-844-635-5499
HALIBURTON Direct Vent Gas Stove
Good things do come in small packages! If you have limited space but still desire the beauty and convenience of a gas stove, the Napoleon HaliburtonGas Stove is the answer! Offering a variable heat range up to as much as 30,000 BTU's, this stove may be compact in stature, but not in power!
- See all available accessories here
- Up to 30,000 BTUs
- No electricity is required to light or operate €“ ensures reliable use even during power failures
- Advanced burner system produces the most realistic YELLOW DANCING FLAME® in the industry
- 50% flame/heat adjustment for maximum comfort and efficiency
- Compact, easily accessible and user-friendly controls
- Safety Screen Included
- Equipped with 100% SAFE GUARD gas control system for your peace of mind
- Heat radiating, high temperature ceramic bay glass door available in 24 Karat gold plated or painted metallic black finishes (ordered separately)
- Ease of operation is added with an optional, convenient wall thermostat or an on/off auto temperature remote control
- Built-in blower extracts maximum heat from the extra large heat exchanger.
- Natural Gas or Propane (with optional conversion kit)
|BTU Input||30,000 BTU's|
|Dimensions||26 3/4"H x 22 1/2"W x 18 1/2"D|
Why am I required to purchase a door finish with the stove at additional cost?
The stove is designed for use with this item. Without this item, your stove would not function correctly and would look incomplete. The item is an additional cost to allow you to choose which look you like best.
How will the stove be delivered to my house?
All stoves are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere. For more information on the delivery process visit our FAQ page.
How is the stove vented?
The Haliburton is typically vented using an appliance adapter on the stove and continuing with DuraVent Direct Vent Pro 4"x6 5/8" venting. The stove can be vented off the top.. If you need any assistance with planning your venting system don't hesitate to call, we're here to help. (844)635-5499
Does the stove come with a remote control?
No, the Haliburton is not sold with a remote control. You can find remotes, accent bars and more on the accessories page.
Have a different question? Let us know! Chat, email or call, we're here to help.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Even with the safety screen, would it get hot enough to cause burns if touched by mistake?
It's possible, yes. The safety screen is designed to prevent anyone touching the glass, which can result in an instant burn. The safety screen will also get hot, but shouldn't be hot enough to burn instantly, it allows you a moment to take your hand away without being burned. Thanks for your question!
How much does this stove weigh
The box weight for this stove is 142 lbs. Thanks for your question!
Do you have a 60000 btu version of this stove? Also, does the stove have a hot plate on too that you could cook with?
No, this is the only version of this stove available. The stove does not have a hot plate for cooking. I'm not aware of a gas stove of that kind. Thanks for your question!