Napoleon High Definition 46 Direct Vent Gas Fireplace | HD46NT-2 |
Always Free Shipping Totally Tax Free
Authorized Napoleon Dealer Call To Check Price
Rapid Order Processing Top Rated Service
-IN STOCK -USUALLY SHIPS IN 1-2 DAYS
CHECK HERE FOR DISCOUNTS
Free Professional Help: 1-844-635-5499
The Napoleon High Definition 46 Gas Fireplace features a clean face design that easily complements a contemporary or traditional style. The choice of either Napoleon's realistic PHAZER® log set or the optional modern River Rock ember bed brings forth two fireplace experiences that simply light up the room. The High Definition 46€� firebox provides a substantial focal point for any room.
- Realistic PHAZER® log set, rich in color and detail, provide a real wood log appearance
- Advanced burner technology with glowing ember bed, produces the most realistic flames in the industry
- Fuel saving electronic ignition with battery back up and built-in adjustable flame/heat control
- Convenient, pivoting, heat resistant glass door radiates heat back into the room
- Back-up control system ensures reliable use, even during power failures
- Safety Screen Included
- Optional MIRRO-FLAME Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panel echo flames throughout the firebox
- Optional decorative Sandstone brick panels
- Optional river rock media tray with satin chrome decorative fender, easily transforms the HD46 in to a more contemporary rock setting
- Optional decorative andirons in traditional painted black
- Two optional remote controls available
- Optional heat circulating blower
- Optional hot air distribution kit
- Certified for bedrooms and bathrooms
- Optional Classic Resolution decorative front available in black, brushed nickel or brushed copper finishes. Also available with black accents, curved or straight
- Optional media enhancement kits include Beach Fire and Mineral Rocks
- Natural gas or propane (with optional conversion kit)
|BTU Input||Up to 30,000|
41"h x 46 1/4"w x 21 7/8"d
1. Why am I required to purchase a surround with the fireplace at additional cost?
Without a surround, you would not be able to complete your fireplace installation, the surrounds finish the fireplace so you can't see the wires and controls. These items are an additional cost due to the wide range of prices for the different options.
2. How will the fireplace be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All fireplaces are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere. For more information on the delivery process visit our FAQ page.
3. The picture shows logs and stones, are those included?
The log and stone kits are optional accessories designed to enhance the look of your fireplace. You can find them and other media kits on the accessories page.
4. How is the fireplace vented?
The HD46 is typically vented using Napoleon's 4x7 venting components, you can find them here. If you need help designing the venting system let us know with an email or a phone call and we can assemble a custom solution for your situation.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What exactly is the hot air circulation kit for the Napoleon HD-46 thanks email@example.com
The hot air distribution kit consists of an external blower and flex duct. From a knockout on the fireplace, hot air is pulled through the duct by the blower. The blower is mounted in a wall with a grille. It's a way to pull warm air to a different part of the building. Thanks for your question!