Napoleon HD81NT-1 Direct Top Vent High Definition See Thru Gas Fireplace
Free Shipping Authorized Napoleon Dealer
Call For Price Check Rapid Order Processing
IN STOCK NOW USUALLY SHIPS IN 1-2 DAYS
CHECK FOR DISCOUNTS AND PROMO CODES HERE
Free Professional Help: (844) 635-5499
The first See-Thru fireplace in the industry to offer such dynamic choices for firebox design options. The Napoleon High Definition 81 Gas Fireplace features the exclusive NIGHT LIGHT™ that radiates a warm glow into the rooms even when the fireplace is off and a split burner system that produces beautiful YELLOW DANCING FLAMES®. Besides supplying two rooms with exceptional focal points, the High Definition 81 also offers the choice of a traditional PHAZER® log set, a modern CRYSTALINE™ ember bed or a glowing river rock setting. One fireplace, two rooms, exceptional views!
- Proflame Remote Control Included
- Reinforced construction and optimized air flow creates an incredible flame
- Top venting - 8" x 10"
- Clean face fronts included with unit
- Innovative split burner system produces beautiful YELLOW DANCING FLAMES® and provides a huge heating range from 22,000 BTU’s to 60,000 BTU’s
- Improved dual NIGHT LIGHT™ system illuminates the ember bed and firebox while gently adding a glow to the room, even when the fireplace is off
- Choice of River Rock, CRYSTALINE™ or PHAZER® log burner assembly
- See Thru, clean face design can be enjoyed from two separate rooms
- Convenient remote controlling the flame, blower and NIGHT LIGHT™ comes standard with the unit
- Optional high output blower system, featuring WHISPER QUIET™ operation
- Optional MIRRO-FLAME™ Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels or Sandstone brick panels
- See Thru Clean Face Design
- Natural gas or propane
|BTU Input||Up to 60,000|
40 3/8"h x 52"w x 24 5/8"d
1. Why am I required to purchase a burner with the fireplace at additional cost?
There are three different types of burners for the HD81, the Glass burner and River Rock burner are generally special order and may take additional time for shipping. The panels are required to conceal the inner elements of the fireplace as well as reflect heat to the living space rather than into the fireplace. These items are an additional cost due to the wide range of prices for the different options.
2. How will the fireplace be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All fireplaces are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere. For more information on the delivery process visit our FAQ page.
3. The picture shows glass and stones, are those included?
The glass and stone kits are optional accessories designed to enhance the look of your fireplace. You can find them and other media kits on the accessories page.
4. How is the fireplace vented?
The HD81 is typically vented using Napoleon's 8x10 venting components, you can find them here. If you need help designing the venting system let us know with an email or a phone call and we can assemble a custom solution for your situation.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.