The Napoleon Linear™ 45 Gas Fireplace with a modern, linear look is specifically designed to provide you with a sophisticated fire element that is perfect for both new building and renovation projects. The Linear™ 45 Gas Fireplace comes standard with Napoleon’s exclusive Topaz CRYSTALINE™ember bed that sparkles with a luxurious glow. To create a dramatic mix, optional river rocks and colored glass are available to replace or enhance the Topaz CRYSTALINE™ ember bed.
- Up to 24,000 BTU’s
- Dimensions, 40 13/16"h x 46 1/4"w x 19 7/8"d
- Natural Gas and Propane (Conversion Kit Available)
- Clean, contemporary design with fuel saving electronic ignition and battery back-up
- Exclusive Topaz CRYSTALINE™ ember bed
- Pivoted glass door that radiates heat into the room
- Back-up control system ensures reliable use, even during power failures
- Safety Screen Included
- Optional MIRRO-FLAME™ Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels echo flames throughout the firebox
- Certified for bedrooms, bathrooms, sitting rooms and mobile homes
1. Why am I required to purchase a surround with the fireplace at additional cost?
Without a surround, you would not be able to complete your fireplace installation, the surrounds finish the fireplace so you can't see the wires and controls. These items are an additional cost due to the wide range of prices for the different options.
2. How will the fireplace be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All fireplaces are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere. For more information on the delivery process visit our FAQ page.
3. The picture shows logs and stones, are those included?
No, the log and stone kits are optional accessories designed to enhance the look of your fireplace. You can find them and other media kits on the accessories page.
4. How is the fireplace vented?
The LHD45 is typically vented using Napoleon's 4x7 venting components, you can find them here. For a simple venting installation on an exterior wall, you can use the 4x7 Top Vent Kit. If you need help designing the venting system let us know with an email or a phone call and we can assemble a custom solution for your situation.
FAQ's - Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Can a blower be used with the linear fireplaces or are those only compatible with standard ones?
A blower can be used with the LHD45 linear gas fireplace and others like the Ascent BL46 or BL36, but not with all linear fireplaces. The recommended blower for the LHD45 is the GZ550-1KT. Please let us know if you would like any additional help putting together the available accessories for this or any other fireplace. firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks for your question!