A unique outdoor fireplace, the Linear Patioflame is constructed with a weather resistant brushed stainless steel burner, chassis and cover. The fireplace includes Napoleon's exclusive Topaz Crystaline ember bed and pewter powder coated cabinet. The cabinet door allows easy access to the control panel located inside. For safety, there's an automatic shutoff which stops the gas flow if the flames go out. Standing just under one foot tall and over four feet long, this a new kind of outdoor fire pit sure to make your outdoor experience more enjoyable.
- Electronic ignition
- Brushed stainless steel burner cover included
- Topaz CRYSTALINE ember bed comes standard
- Safety valve turns gas off if the flame goes out
- All stainless steel burner chassis for maximum outdoor durability and weather resistance
- Cabinet is manufactured from pre-plated rust resistant material, then painted in a textured Hammertone Pewter weather resistant finish
- Natural gas conversion kit included
- Approved for use on wooden decks, stone or brick patios and concrete
- Optional river rock and colored glass media kits available
- *Cover not for use with optional river rock media kits
Will a propane tank fit inside the enclosure?
No, the cabinet can not hold a propane tank. There is a flexible connector and adapter included to connect to a propane tank outside of the cabinet. It is possible to connect direct to your house gas main if you have one. The table is set up for use with propane but includes a natural gas conversion kit
Is the cover included?
Yes, the Linear Patioflame includes the stainless steel burner cover.
How will the fireplace be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All fireplaces are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere. For more information on the delivery process visit our FAQ page.
Will I need the wind guard?
The wind guard is an optional accessory. It is recommended if you plan on using the fire table on windy days. The fireplace is safe to operate without the guard as the safety shut off will turn off the gas if the flame gets blown out. You can find this and more on the Patioflame accessories page.
Have another question? Let us know...(844)635-5499 or email@example.com
FAQ's - Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What is the cabinet made with.?, Is it metal?
The cabinet is made of powder coated aluminum. Thanks for your question!