The Riverside Torch features a cutting edge slim design, towering single flame, MIRRO-FLAME Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels and fuel saving electronic ignition that make this outdoor fireplace perfect for residential or commercial installations. Constructed from durable stainless steel, powder coated and porcelain materials that stand up to the toughest outdoor environments. The ideal accent piece for entranceways, gardens, patios and outdoor rooms.
- Up to 6,000 BTUs
- Ultra modern outdoor fireplace with a slim, single, torch flame design
- Constructed from durable stainless steel, powder coated and porcelain materials
- Exclusive Napoleon Torch burner comes complete with decorative glass embers
- Ideal for versatile installations, new construction and renovation projects - no venting required
- Fuel saving electronic ignition
- Built-in GFI electrical circuit breaker provides easy outdoor installation
- Features two on/off switches, one for burner and other for optional accent lights
- Full stainless steel front and mounting cabinet are included (all shipped in one carton)
- Optional accent lights, mounted underneath and above the Riverside Torch, add a unique glow to the surrounding decor
- Natural gas or propane
|49 11/16" H x 12" W x 7 9/16"D|
1. Are there different color options?
No, the Riverside Torch is only available in stainless steel, which will hold up to any type of weather.
2. How will the fireplace be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All fireplaces are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere. For more information on the delivery process visit our FAQ page.
3. How is the fireplace vented?
The Riverside Torch does not require venting, making it much simpler to install. Since this is an outdoor fireplace, the flue gases simply exit the torch and dissipate in the wind.
4. Where are the accessories for this wood fireplace?
Available accessory for this fireplace is the LED Light Kit.
FAQ's - Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.