Create a breathtaking focal point in your backyard with this outdoor gas fireplace. Napoleon's Riverside 42 Clean Face fireplace is weather resistant due to it's 100% stainless steel construction for maximum durability. Featuring Napoleon's exclusive PHAZER log set and stainless steel clean face surround, you are bound to enjoy an unobstructed view of the beautiful flames. Let your imagination flow with endless possibilities - no venting or chimney requirements means installation is simple and easy.
- See all available accessories here
- Up to 65,000 BTUs
- No venting required
- Zero clearance installation means endless design possibilities for your outdoor room
- PHAZER log set with radiant infrared heat technology
- Millivolt remote control valve with built-in adjustable flame heat control and piezo ignitor
- 100% SAFE GUARD gas control system quickly and automatically shuts off the gas supply for your peace of mind
- Stainless steel firebox and burner constructions designed to stand up to the toughest environments
- Optional decorative panels and seasonal protective cover
- Optional remote control
- Natural Gas or Propane (with optional conversion kit)
35 5/8"h x 46 11/16"w x 23"d
1. Do I need to purchase anything else with this fireplace?
No, the Riverside Fireplace comes ready to install as a clean face fireplace. If you are using propane rather than natural gas, you will need to purchase the conversion kit from the drop down menu above. You can also add Napoleon's F45 on/off remote.
2. How will the fireplace be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All fireplaces are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere. For more information on the delivery process visit our FAQ page.
3. How is the fireplace vented?
The Riverside is a vent free outdoor fireplace. Because the fireplace is outdoors it does not require any type of venting.
4. Where are the accessories for this fireplace?
You can find all of the available options on the accessories page.
FAQ's - Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.