Napoleon S Series Metallic Charcoal Medium Wood Stove | S4 |
Free Shipping Authorized Napoleon Dealer
Call For Price Check Rapid Order Processing
IN STOCK NOW USUALLY SHIPS IN 1-2 DAYS
CHECK FOR DISCOUNTS AND PROMO CODES HERE
Free Professional Help: (844) 635-5499
US Tax Credit Approved
The Napoleon S4 Wood Stove is EPA approved with a modern cast iron door and pedestal base in a metallic charcoal finish. The stove features an “Easy Glide” ash drawer with a removable ash pan and lid for easy cleaning. The S4 also features a “Secure Lock” lever action door handle (with a removable handle shield) that remains in a convenient up position when the door is open, making refuelling safe and easy. The S4 is the perfect wood burning stove for those wanting wood burning technology with a clean, contemporary look.
- See all available accessories here
- Up to 70,000 BTU’s
- Vortex™ combustion system
- Hidden hinges and extra large glass viewing area
- Contemporary EPA wood stove complete with contemporary cast door and cast pedestal base
- Precision “Easy Glide” ash drawer with removable ash pan complete with lid for convenient and easy disposal
- “Secure lock” lever action door handle remains in a convenient up position while re-loading fuel
- Removable handle sleeve for added safety
- Convenient holder for handle sleeve located in slide out ash drawer
- Heavy duty 5/16″ firebox top
- Ceramic fiber baffle system
- Metallic charcoal finish
- Removable stainless steel floating secondary air manifold
- Optional door accent trim in satin chrome plated finish
- Mobile Home Approved – US Only
- The S4 comes complete, ready for installation
- EPA Certified
|Unit Dimensions (A x B x C)||
25 1/2"w x 32"h x 26 1/2"d
How will the stove be delivered to my house?
All stoves are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere. For more information on the delivery process visit our FAQ page.
How is the stove vented?
The fireplace typically required 6" venting. If you need help designing the venting system let us know with an email or a phone call and we can assemble a custom solution for your situation.
Where are the accessories for this stove?
You can find all of the available options on the accessories page.
Have a different question? Let us know! Chat, email or call, we're here to help.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.