Created with Napoleon's state-of-the-art gas fireplace technology, the STARfire 52 gas fireplace offers a wide range of heat output and advanced burner technology that produces a massive concentrated flame that reaches high in the firebox creating a glowing ambiance throughout the interior. Easy Slide door glides into place with kitchen drawer style door glides a Patent Pending design. The realistic hand painted PHAZER log set is rich in detail and creates a towering show of flames while the PHAZER OAK log set disburses flames across the width of the firebox for a traditional hand built fire appearance. Napoleon's STARfire 52 offers you endless choices and is a one of a kind fireplace that you will be proud to show to family and friends! The perfect fit for great rooms and large family rooms or for anyone looking to make a statement in their home.
- Advanced burner technology with glowing ember bed, produces the most realistic towering flames
- Exclusive Napoleon night lights included
- Choice between the Fire Cradle with Crystaline ember bed, the Tall Flame Phazer log set or the Phazer Oak log set
- Convenient modulating remote control controlling flame and NIGHT LIGHT
- 54% Flame/Heat Adjustment
- Back-up control system ensures reliable use, even during power failures
- Optional MIRRO-FLAME Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels in Black, Platinum or Cappuccino
- Optional heat circulating blower with variable speed and thermostatic control provides powerful heating performance
- Natural Gas or Propane
|BTU Input||Up to 55,000|
54 13/16"h x 56 7/8"w x 29 1/8"d
1. Why am I required to purchase the burner and panels at an additional cost?
The HDX Series is designed to give you multiple options. Because of the varying costs of each item, the prices are not included until you decide which you prefer. To find additional options not shown here, visit the HDX52 Accessories page.
2. How will the fireplace be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All fireplaces are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere. For more information on the delivery process visit our FAQ page.
3. How is the fireplace vented?
The HDX52 is typically vented using Napoleon's 8x11 venting components, you can find them here. If you need help designing the venting system let us know with an email or a phone call and we can assemble a custom solution for your situation
FAQ's - Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.