Napoleon's Vector 50 see through linear gas fireplace makes the ultimate statement in any room. The fireplace can be tailored to fit your style with black or stainless steel trim kits, choose a different one for each side! The interior of the Vector see-thru can be customized with optional fire art, log kits, beach kits or different color glass media, all accentuated by the multi-color LED lights.
- Remote Control and updated eFIRE bluetooth app Included
- Black Premium Clean Face Safety Barrier included
- MIRRO-FLAME Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels installed
- Up to 36,000 BTU's
- Available in Natural Gas and Propane
- New premium media options available, including Birch Logs and Wrought Iron Globes
- eFIRE Remote App - Total control of your fireplace from the convenience of your mobile device
- Standard NIGHT LIGHT system adds a gentle glow to the room
- Includes ember bed featuring multi-colored LED lights that accent from underneath
- Divinity flame pattern provides heightened peaks and valleys
- Easy access air control for fast and precise air shutter adjustments
- Fuel saving electronic ignition with battery back-up
- Optional media includes: Nickel Stix, Mineral Rock Kit, Shore and Beach Fire Media Kits, Glass Ember Media and Glass Beads in various colors!
|BTU Input||36,000 BTU's|
|Unit Dimensions||39 3/4"H x 65 13/16" W x 16 3/16"D|
1. Am I required to purchase a surround with the fireplace?
No, the new Vector Series is designed as a clean face fireplace and includes the basic black safety barrier, you can choose an optional surround to fit your installation. These items are an additional cost due to the wide range of prices for the different options.
2. How will the fireplace be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All fireplaces are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere. For more information on the delivery process visit our FAQ page.
3. The picture shows logs and stones, are those included?
The log and stone kits are optional accessories designed to enhance the look of your fireplace. You can find them and other media kits on the accessories page.
4. How is the fireplace vented?
The LV50N2 is typically vented using Napoleon's 5x8 venting components, you can find them here. We have assembled a complete vent kit for situations where the vent will have a short rise and turn to a horizontal termination (when the fireplace is installed on an exterior wall). If you need help designing the venting system let us know with an email or a phone call and we can assemble a custom solution for your situation.
5. Have another question? Feel free to chat, call, email or use the question and answer system below!
FAQ's - Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.