Napoleon's Vector 62 linear gas fireplace is the perfect fit for any room or anyone looking to make a statement in their home. Customize your fireplace with our selection of designer surrounds to match or enhance your current decor. Napoleon's Vector 62 can also match any interior design; with dozens of media options available the possibilities are endless.
- Full function ProFlame II Remote Control Included
- Clear Glass Embers Included
- eFire App bluetooth enabled, control everything from your smart phone!
- Black Premium Clean Face Safety Barrier included
- Up to 42,000 BTU's
- Available in Natural Gas and Propane
- New premium media options available, including Birch Logs and Wrought Iron Globes
- Standard NIGHT LIGHT system adds a gentle glow to the room
- MIRRO-FLAME Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels installed
- Includes ember bed featuring multi-colored LED lights that accent from underneath
- Divinity flame pattern provides heightened peaks and valleys
- Easy access air control for fast and precise air shutter adjustments
- Fuel saving electronic ignition with battery back-up
- Optional media includes: Nickel Stix, Mineral Rock Kit, Shore and Beach Fire Media Kits, Glass Ember Media and Glass Beads in various colors!
|BTU Input||42,000 BTU's|
|Unit Dimensions||39 3/4"H x 77 5/16"W x 20"D|
1. Am I required to purchase a surround with the fireplace?
No, the LV62 is designed as a clean face fireplace, fronts or surrounds are optional. The Black Premium safety barrier is included.
2. How will the fireplace be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All fireplaces are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere. For more information on the delivery process visit our FAQ page.
3. The picture shows logs and stones, are those included?
The log and stone kits are optional accessories designed to enhance the look of your fireplace. You can find them and other media kits on the accessories page.
4. How is the fireplace vented?
The LV62 is typically vented using Napoleon's 5x8 venting components, you can find them here. We have assembled a complete vent kit for situations where the vent will have a short rise and turn to a horizontal termination (when the fireplace is installed on an exterior wall). If you need help designing the venting system let us know with an email or a phone call and we can assemble a custom solution for your situation.
5. Have another question? Feel free to chat, call, email or use the question and answer system below!
FAQ's - Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Is this fireplace glass front sealed off so heat doesn't escape around the face. Current fireplace allows heat to escape and it heats up the TV above the fireplace
The glass is sealed and so that all of the products of combustion are vented out the exhaust and the air intake comes from the outside, but there is still a significant amount of heat that is produced and will climb a wall and affect a TV above it. For the Vector series, there is an optional Dynamic Heat Control kit which redirects the heat into the cavity above the fireplace and releases it above the TV. Thanks for your question!
What is the framing dimensions for NAPOLEON VECTOR62 #LV6N2
Minimum framing dimensions for the LV62N are 39-15/16"H x 20-7/8"D x 77-13/16"W. Thanks for your question!