Napoleon Vittoria GD19-1NSB Direct Vent Gas Fireplace
Free Shipping Authorized Napoleon Dealer
Call For Price Check Rapid Order Processing
IN STOCK NOW USUALLY SHIPS IN 1-2 DAYS
CHECK FOR DISCOUNTS AND PROMO CODES HERE
Free Professional Help: (844) 635-5499
With its sleek, tall, slender design, the Vittoria gas fireplace easily installs into smaller wall applications. Perfect for entranceways and corner wall installations. With the choice of a traditional log set and facing kits or a river rock setting and contemporary facing kits, the Vittoria offers two entirely different looks. The Vittoria features Napoleon’s exclusive NIGHT LIGHT, electronic ignition with battery back-up and heat radiating ceramic glass. Either choice, traditional or modern, the Vittoria is the perfect fireplace for smaller living spaces.
- 45% flame/heat adjustment (natural gas model only)
- Exclusive PHAZER® log set and glowing charcoal ember bed are so realistic they look like a real wood fire
- Exclusive NIGHT LIGHT™ illuminates the decorative firebox and logs even when the fireplace is off
- Compact size makes it ideal for raised kitchen applications
- Innovative design allows tightest corner installation available
- Fuel saving electronic ignition with battery back-up
- Hidden on/off switch is conveniently located on the bottom front panel
- Safety Screen Included
- Back-up control system ensures reliable use, even during power failures
- Choice of either the realistic PHAZER® log assembly or the river rock assembly
- 100% SAFE GUARD™ gas control system automatically and quickly shuts off the gas control for your peace of mind
- Contemporary facing kits available in painted black or brushed stainless steel finishes
- Traditional facing kits with Victorian ornamental insets are available in painted black or Hammertone pewter finishes
- Optional MIRRO-FLAME™ Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels
- Approved for bathrooms and bedrooms
- Natural gas or propane
|BTU Input||Up to 11,500|
22 1/4"W x 34 1/8"H
1. Why am I required to purchase a burner and face with the fireplace at additional cost?
This fireplace has two options for burners and multiple face options, the original price is for the fireplace only. These items are an additional cost due to the wide range of prices for the different options.
2. How will the fireplace be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it into my house?
All fireplaces are delivered via freight (tractor trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere. For more information on the delivery process visit our FAQ page.
3. The picture shows logs and rocks, are those included?
That depends on which burner you choose. You can decide on either the logs or the river rocks, unlike other fireplaces you can't swap the log set for the stones using the same burner. Additional options are available on the Vittoria Accessories page.
4. How is the fireplace vented?
The Vittoria is typically vented from the top or rear using Napoleon's 4x7 venting components, you can find them here. If you need help designing the venting system let us know with an email or a phone call and we can assemble a custom solution for your situation.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this fireplace come with a remote control with a timer option on it?
No the Vittoria does not include a remote control. There are two Napoleon options, an on/off remote or an on/off/thermostat remote. For a timer option you could use something like the Skytech wireless wall timer. Thanks for your question!