Ideal for modern and contemporary rooms, Napoleon's Plazmafire 31 features easy installation and all of the conveniences of a direct vent gas fireplace. Virtually endless installation possibilities and almost as easy as hanging a picture on the wall. With an impressive 30" x 15" viewing area, 20,000 BTU's, exclusive Topaz CRYSTALINE ember bed and slate brick panels, Napoleon's Plazmafire is a great addition to Napoleon's modern fireplace collection and to any room in your home.
- Clean, contemporary design combined with fuel saving electronic ignition
- 20" rigid 4"x7" venting included with unit (used for venting through exterior wall) order the horizontal GD-222 to complete
- Back-up control system ensures reliable use, even during power failures
- Safety Screen Included
- A surround is required to complete the installation
- Optional LED light kit (two), complete with switch and wiring harness
- Certified for bedrooms, bathrooms and mobile homes
- Natural gas or propane
FAQ's - Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What is the recommended height?
That depends where it's most likely to be viewed from. If the fireplace is in a sitting area you may want it lower down with the flames about coffee table height. If it's in a place where it may be viewed while standing you might raise it up with the flames around desk height. Thanks for your question!
Napoleon Plazmafire WHD31NSB Wall Hanging Linear Gas Fireplace do u offer a fan blower for this.. or do u have any fireglass nat gas fireplaces with blowers? do u have tech support? i converted a directvent nat gas logs to a fireglass using an h-pipe and am having issues !! imagine that..
There is no blower available for the WHD31NSB. There are a number of natural gas, direct vent fireplaces with blowers, but not in a wall hanging version like the Plazmafire, in a built in direct vent fireplace, like the Boulevard contemporary 41 gas fireplace. We do have tech support for our customers. Thanks for your question!